5. B. Koteswararao, R. Kumar, P. Khuntia, Sayantika Bhowal, S. K. Panda, M. R. Rahman, A. V. Mahajan, I. Dasgupta, M. Baenitz, Kee Hoon Kim, and F. C. Chou Magnetic properties and heat capacity of the three-dimensional frustrated S = ½ antiferromagnet PbCuTe2O6 Phys. Rev. B 90 (2014), 035141.
4. M. R. Rahman, B. Koteswararao, S. H. Huang, Kee Hoon Kim, and F. C. Chou: Diluted magnetism in Mn-doped SrZnO2 single crystal, Journal of Applied Physics 114 (2013), 123903.
3. T. Itahashi, H. Hayashi, M. R. Rahman, K. M. Itoh, L. S. Vlasenko, M. P. Vlasenko, and D. S. Poloskin: Optical and dynamic nuclear polarization of 29Si nuclei via photo excited triplet states of radiation defects in isotopically controlled silicon Phys. Rev. B 87 (2013), 075201.
2. M. R. Rahman, M. P. Vlasenko, L. S. Vlasenko, E. E. Haller, and K. M. Itoh: Splitting of electron paramagnetic resonance lines of lithium-oxygen centers in 28Si isotope enriched silicon, Solid State communication 150 (2010), 2275.
1. M. R. Rahman, T. Itahashi, M. P. Vlasenko, L. S. Vlasenko, E. E. Haller, and K. M. Itoh: Dynamic nuclear polarization of 29Si nuclei induced by Li and Li-O centers in silicon, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 49 (2010), 103001.