(1) Saumen Mandal and Yong-Young Noh, “Printed Organic Thin-Film Transistor-Based Integrated Circuits”, Semiconductor Science and Technology 30 (2015) pp 064003.
(2) Saumen Mandal, Giorgio Dell'Erba, Alessandro Luzio, Sadir Gabriele Bucella, Andrea Perinot, Alberto Calloni, Giulia Berti, Gianlorenzo Bussetti, Lamberto Duò, Antonio Facchetti, Yong-Young Noh, and Mario Caironi “Fully-printed, all-polymer, bendable and highly transparent complementary logic circuits” Organic Electronics 20 (2015) pp 132–141.
(3) Saumen Mandal and Monica Katiyar, “Processing and performance of organic insulators as a gate layer in organic thin film transistors fabricated on polyethylene terephthalate substrate”, Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol. 36(2013) pp 653-660.
(4) Ashish Gupta, Saumen Mandal, Monica Katiyar, Yashowanta N Mohapatra, “Film Processing Characteristics of Nano Gold Suitable for Conductive Application on Flexible”, Thin Solid Films, Vol 520 (2012) pp 5664–5670.
(5) Siddhartha Omar, Saumen Mandal, Arjit Ashok, A.R. Harish, Monica Katiyar, “Organic Inverter: Theoretical Analysis Using Load Matching Technique”, Microelectronics Reliability, Vol 51 (2011) pp 2173–2178.
(6) Ashish Gupta, Saumen Mandal, Monica Katiyar and Yashowanta N. Mohapatra, “Low temperature Solution Process for Fabrication of Electrodes on Flexible Substrate Using Gold Nanoparticles”, International Journal of Nanoscience, Vol 10 (2011) pp 659-663.
(7) S. Maitra, S. Mandal, P. Karmakar and G. Sil, “Role of some additives on vitrification characteristics of Triaxial Body”, “Industrial Ceramic”, Vol 27 (2007) pp 205.