(1) Soyeon Kim, Bernardi Sanyoto, Won-Tae Park, Seyul Kim, Saumen Mandal, Jong-Choo Lim, Yong-Young Noh, Jung-Hyun Kim, “Purification of PEDOT:PSS by Ultrafiltration for Highly Conductive Transparent Electrode of All-Printed Organic Devices”, Advanced Materials 8 (2016) 10149–10154.
(2) Komalakrishna H., Saumen Mandal, Biswanath Kundu, “Fabrication and characterization of hydroxyapatite from Cuttlefish bone, Goose barnacles and Prawn shell to bone/hard tissue engineering approach”, Materials Today: Proceedings (Accpeted) July, 2016.
(3) Saumen Mandal and Yong-Young Noh, “Printed Organic Thin-Film Transistor-Based Integrated Circuits”, Semiconductor Science and Technology 30 (2015) pp 064003.
(4) Saumen Mandal, Giorgio Dell'Erba, Alessandro Luzio, Sadir Gabriele Bucella, Andrea Perinot, Alberto Calloni, Giulia Berti, Gianlorenzo Bussetti, Lamberto Duò, Antonio Facchetti, Yong-Young Noh, and Mario Caironi “Fully-printed, all-polymer, bendable and highly transparent complementary logic circuits” Organic Electronics 20 (2015) pp 132–141.
(5) Saumen Mandal and Monica Katiyar, “Processing and performance of organic insulators as a gate layer in organic thin film transistors fabricated on polyethylene terephthalate substrate”, Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol. 36(2013) pp 653-660.
(6) Ashish Gupta, Saumen Mandal, Monica Katiyar, Yashowanta N Mohapatra, “Film Processing Characteristics of Nano Gold Suitable for Conductive Application on Flexible”, Thin Solid Films, Vol 520 (2012) pp 5664–5670.